- Customers can reach more than 1,000 banks in 180 countries and territories around the world to transfer remittance to Vietnam via Agribank. Transfer time: 1-2 working days.
- Recipients can receive money through their National ID or bank accounts opened at Agribank.
Forwarding Currency: USD or currency of the sending countries.
- Customers receiving cash at the counter can choose from: USD, EUR or VND.
- Customers receiving money through accounts can choose from: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, SGD, HKD, CAD, THB, NZD, or VND.
Procedures (to receive):
- Upon receiving money from foreign banks, Agribank will transfer to customers' account at Agribank or notify the recipient to receive money (for money transfer using ID card).
- Clients bring to Agribank:
+ Identity card or passport.
For questions relating to money transfer service, please contact:
Agribank Remittance Service Center
Number 135 – Lac Long Quan – Tay Ho – Ha Noi – Viet Nam
SWIFT Code: VBAAVNVX
Phone: (084) 37722793/37722794 4
Fax: (084) 4 37722795