- Papersthat can be pledged: must be papers that are legally issued and transferable,including saving books, bill of exchange issued by commercial banks, treasurybills, treasury bonds, public debt; shares, bonds, fund certificates issued byenterprises.
- Term:not exceeding the remaining term of the valuable papers. With listed stocks,bonds and fund certificates: not exceeding 06 months.
- Loanamount: up to 80% of the total costs in the contract
- Interestrate: fixed, floating; overdue interest rate is 150% of due interest rate
- Maximumloan amount shall not exceed the original price plus interest minus interestpaid during loan period; up to 50% of the market price at the time of lendingas for listed securities; up to 50% of the IPO shares by State-owned companies,joint-stocks companies issuing shares to increase capital and does not exceed75% of the value of pledged assets; being the difference between the average bidprice and preferential price for employees to buy preferred shares by the state-ownedissuing company.
- Interestrate: fixed, floating;
- Loansecurity: by valuable papers, the rate prescribed by the Governor of the StateBank in each period.
- Repaymentof principal and interest: once and receive valuable papers back.
- Duringthe loan period, if the price of collateral stock reduced to 60% of the priceat the time of collateral, then customers must provide additional assets orguarantee within 2 working days or Agribank shall collect the loan before thedue date (specified in the contract).
- Agribankbranches/transaction offices or E-banking.
Technology applied- Agribankuses automated system (IPCAS) to track customer information, accounts, amountsof interest payment, etc. with the highest security and accuracy.